Raw materials: maize (corn), soybean oil meal/cake, rapeseed oil cake, wheat flour, barley flour, vitamins, mircoelements, fish powder, cassava, etc.
|Model||Screw diameter||Capacity (kg/h)||Main power||Feeding power||Cutting power||Packaging Size||Weight|
|BEM40||φ40mm||30-40||5.5kw||0.4kw||0.4kw||1400* 1100* 880||310|
|BEM50||φ50mm||60-80||11kw||0.4kw||0.4kw||1450* 1120* 900||360|
|BEM60||φ60mm||120-150||15kw||0.4kw||0.4kw||1470* 1150* 900||386|
|BEM70||φ70mm||180-250||18.5kw||0.4kw||0.4kw||1500* 1320* 950||640|
|BEM80||φ80mm||300-350||22kw||0.4kw||1.1kw||1800* 1500* 1000||790|
|BEM90||φ90mm||400-450k||30kw||0.6kw||1.5kw||2300* 1640* 1000||950|
|BEM120||φ120mm||500-700||55kw||1.1kw||2.2kw||2330* 2000* 1200||1850|
|BEM135||φ133mm||800-1000||75kw||1.1kw||2.2kw||2330* 2030* 1200||2050|
|BEM160||φ155mm||1200-1500||90kw||1.5kw||2.2kw||3100* 2650* 1800||3600|
|BEM200||φ195mm||1800-2000||132kw||1.5kw||3.0kw||3100* 2850* 1900||4322|
The structure of feed extruder
1. Feeder: it is to ensure the uniform and stable feeding, and adjust the feeding quantity according to the rated current value of the extrusion motor. Generally it uses electromagnetic speed motor or frequency converter to control speed and change material feeding quantity. The outlet of the feeding hopper is usually fed by the spiral dragline to the extruded section.
2. Extruding chamber: it consists of a screw, a barrel, a template, a clamp and so on. The screw, and barrel are piecewise combined, so the degree of compression can be adjusted in accordance with the type and requirements of extruded feed, in order to change the expansion of the extruded feed.
3. The expansion mechanism is divided into 3 segments according to its function and position:
- Feeding section: in this section the screw pitch is large, so it mainly transports and compresses materials, so that the spiral groove is filled with feed material.
- Compression section: the slot of screw shallows along the material pushing direction and compresses the material.
- Extrusion section: screw groove is more shallow, pitch gradually turns smaller, and the extrusion pressure reaches up to 3.0-10Mpa, the temperature can reach 120-150 degrees Celsius.
The outlet of extrusion section is a template, and the template shape can be designed into different die hole shapes according to the needs of different feeds. When the feed is extruded from die holes and enters the atmosphere, both its temperature and pressure drop, as a result the rapid expansion of the volume and rapid water evaporation dehydration solidify the feed into expanded fish feed or pet food.
Fish feed extruder details
Fish feed and pet food extruded by our feed extruder machine
How does fish feed extruder work?The raw material is uniformly fed into the screw extrusion chamber of fish feed extruder by the feeder, and the volume of the extrusion chamber gradually decreases along the moving direction of the material, and the expanding pressure of the material gradually increases. At the same time, the movement of the material in the extrusion chamber is accompanied by strong shear, rubbing and friction. Sometimes, according to the need, the electric heating sheet can be added outside the expansion chamber to assist heating. Such combined action will make the material temperature rise sharply, and the starch in the material will gelatize. The whole material becomes a melted plastic colloid. Till the moment the material is discharged from the extrusion mold hole, the pressure suddenly dropped to 0.1Mpa, water quickly turned into steam and its volume is increased, so the volume of material is also expanded. The vapor further emits and makes material moisture content decreased, while the temperature decreases quickly. Then the material congeales immediately and makes a lot of micropores in the condensed colloid material. The continuously extruded columnar or flaky puffed products are cut by rotary cutter and cooled, sometimes subsequent drying and spraying additives (such as fat, vitamins, etc.) procedures are also needed.
Fish feed extruding process
Advantages of extruded fish feed over ordinary feed pelletsCompared to ordinary complete formula feed pellets, extruded feed pellets have the following advantages:
- The palatability of feed is improved. By extruding the feed raw material, the aroma of feed is increased and the palatability is improved, which can stimulate the appetite of the animals.
- The digestibility of the feed is increased. After the fodder is extruded and expanded, the long chain structure of protein, fat and other organic compounds becomes short chain structure, so it becomes more digestible.
- The quality of feed is improved. Because protein is combined with starch matrix, it is not easy to lose when feeding. Only when the digestive enzyme decomposes starch, can it release the protein and improve the protein potency. Secondly, the extrusion combines fat and starch into a composite product of lipoprotein or lipopolysaccharide which reduces the content of free fatty acid, and the passivates lipase, inhibit oil degradation, reduce the rancidity and rancidity of grease components in the process of storage and transportation. Extruding also reduces the content of bacteria, mold and fungi in feed raw materials, improves the hygienic quality of feed, provides sterilized and cured feed for animal body, thereby reducing the risk of animal disease and reducing the dosage of various pharmaceutical ingredients.
If you are planning to make fish feed, pet food, or extruding feather meal, this extruder machine is your BEST CHOICE! Contact Us now to get FREE QUOTATION!