What are the raw materials used to make camel feed pellets?The feed for camels can be made from oi cakes, residues from agriculture for instance peanuts seedlings, grass, maize, wheat straw or bran, flour mill by-products, cereals molasses, grain, etc.
The production process of camel feed pellets
As we mentioned early, camel feed pellets are prepared using a particular machine called the pellet mill.
The primary means which are involved in camel feed pellet production are:
- Preparing of raw materials.
- The crushing of the raw materials.
- Morasses are mixing.
- Fine crushing.
- Pellet making and.
- Pellet packaging.
At first, raw and supplementary materials are transformed into silos and propelled into tanks where they are made ready for more processing. The materials undergo processing again by the use of the primary crusher.
The materials which have been processed by the crusher are additionally separated by the use of a sieve and after that stored in the separating tanks according to the kind of raw materials.
By the use of a feed mixer, these raw materials are mixed, and the fatty ingredients are also added to the mixed materials to increase the nutritional value of the camel feed pellet. In this same process, the obtained feed from the mixer is combined with molasses.Assorted camel feed that is crushed into small particles is formed into pellets by a camel feed pellet mill.
The camel feed pellet mill
With the introduction of the pellet mill, it is now easy to make powder feed into pellets for the camels every day.A camel feed mill is specially designed for home use in farms, uses electricity, it is light in weight and can be operated efficiently. More importantly, the feeds which are made using this mill are rich in nutrients.
Features and performance of the camel pellet mill
- It is propelled by an electric motor which makes it suitable and friendly to the environment.
- There is no requirement of water to the powder feedstock before pelletizing
- Replacing the pellet mill die allows you to produce the food of any diameter which you desire for your camels.
- High temperatures and pressure during the process of pellet making kills all the ovum and other harmful microorganisms, reducing the diseases which may infect your camels, for instance, digestive disorders.
In conclusion, camel feed pellets are better to use instead of the poor quality prepared feeds which may bring about problems with your animals.
The use of these feed can result in high milk production, health improvement in your camels as well as increased production of meat. Thanks to the camel feed pellet mill, now feed for the camel can be produced in high quality and quantity at any time of the day.