- When the new small poultry feed mill machinery is used for the first time, it must first be grinded and then put into production, otherwise it will not be used normally.
- Before starting the small poultry feed mill machine, it is necessary to add a little amount of powder first and then start the machine. When the machine is switched off, there should be a small amount of feed powder in the machine to prevent the machine from being idle.
- After being used for certain days or having produced certain amount of feed pellets, if the home feed pellet mill machine produce a lot of powder, or the feed pellets are not dense, operator shall turn the flat die upside down, and also add 2%-4% of water in the mixed feed. When the small poultry feed pellet machine is working, it is forbidden to stretch your hand into the feeding hole. If necessary, you can use wooden sticks to help feeding.
- If the small feed pellet mill is stuck in work, stop it immediately, press the roller until the bolt is flattened, then restart the machine.
- After every work, the roller must be adjusted to release the bolts.
- Be sure to check the tightness of the belt regularly to prevent problems such as low output and belt slippage.
- For the first time of use, the small poultry feed mill machinery should work for 40 hours at low load, and then replace gear oil in gearbox. Later, the gear oil shall be replaced every 100 hours, and all bearings must be lubricated regularly.
What do you need to pay attention to when first use the small feed pellet mill?
- Before using the machine, check whether the screws are tightened.
- Loosen the two adjusting screws on the two ends of the pressing roller before starting the small poultry feed mill machine, then start the motor to check whether the rotation of the machine is the same as marked.
- Bring 2.5 kilograms of bran, 12.5 kilograms of fine sand and 3 kilograms of oil to stir evenly, then start the machine, and repeatedly feeding and grinding for several times, to achieve that the mold holes are smooth and all of them can let the material pass. After stopping the small feed mill machinery, the remaining material in the mold hole can be washed away with steel nails.
- If you want to stop the small poultry feed mill machinery, you must first stop feeding material in it, and till the material in the feeding hopper is totally processed, then add the grinding materials in the feed pellet machine to keep the pressing holes lubricated, in case the holes will be blocked next time.
- The length of feed pellets can be determined by adjusting the position of cutting knife at the outlet.
- Note: when using this small poultry feed mill machinery, the grass powder content of raw material is suggested to not excess 50%, otherwise the pressing roller and die plate will wear fast.
Get In Touch